Writing Teacher’s Kit Includes:
- One Teacher’s Guide
- One Student Notebook*
- Six DVDs (each DVD has with 5-6 lessons)
*Do you have more than one student? Don’t forget to order more student workbooks!
A multi-sensory approach to writing that is excellent for all learning styles. On this flight (flight=one year of instruction) students learn how to write a 4-5 paragraph essay. Students travel through the writing process and complete six writing projects.
- Project #1 It Happened to Me (Narrative/ Literary Technique Focus:Simile)
- Project #2 Porcelain People (Descriptive/ Literary Technique Focus:Metaphor)
- Project #3 Dear Father (Persuasive/Literary Technique Focus:Tone)
- Project #4 Poetry Walk by the Ocean (Poetry)
- Project #5 Tall Tales (Narrative/ Literary Technique Focus:Hyperbole)
- Project #6 Sci-Fi Story Box (Narrative Fiction/ Literary Technique Focus: Symbolism)
This program is designed for multi-level teaching and recommended for students in grades 4-6+ and higher who are learning to write a multi- paragraph essay. Teacher-friendly, kid-friendly, and perfect for homeschool co-ops! Teacher