Teacher’s Kit Flight 2 Paragraph Writing
Writing Teacher’s Kit Includes:
- One Teacher’s Guide
- One Student Notebook*
- Six DVDs (each DVD has with 5-6 lessons)
*Do you have more than one student? Don’t forget to order more student workbooks!
A multi-sensory approach to writing that is excellent for all learning styles. On this flight (flight=one year of instruction) students (pre-writers to growing writers) learn how to write a paragraph. Students travel through the writing process and complete six writing projects.
- Project #1 Oh the Places I’ve Been (Narrative Writing)
- Project #2 Potato People (Descriptive)
- Project #3 Little Help (Persuasive)
- Project #4 Poetry Walk in the Woods (Poetry)
- Project #5 Dear President (Persuasive)
- Project #6 Story Box Fiction (Narrative Fiction)
This program is designed for multi-level teaching and recommended for students in grades 1-3+ and higher who are learning to write a paragraph. Teacher-friendly, kid-friendly, and perfect for homeschool co-ops! Teacher’s Kit includes one Teacher’s Guide with scripted lessons, one student workbook, and six high-quality instructional DVDs that are engaging and enjoyable for children and the teacher.