Teacher’s Kit Flight 1 Essay Writing
Writing Teacher’s Kit Includes:
- One Teacher’s Guide
- One Student Notebook*
- Six DVDs (each DVD has with 5-6 lessons)
*Do you have more than one student? Don’t forget to order more student workbooks!
A multi-sensory approach to writing that is excellent for all learning styles. On this flight (flight=one year of instruction) students learn how to write a 4-5 paragraph essay. Students travel through the writing process and complete six writing projects.
- Project #1 Trusted Tutelage (Expository/ Literary Technique Focus:Simile)
- Project #2 Monumental Hero (Narrative/ Literary Technique Focus:Personification)
- Project #3 Change It Up!(Expository/Literary Technique Focus:Onomatopoeia)
- Project #4 Poetry Walk in the Mountains (Poetry)
- Project #5 Canterbury Tales (Narrative/ Literary Technique Focus: Irony)
- Project #6 My Own Book (Narrative Fiction/ Literary Technique Focus: Mood)
This program is designed for multi-level teaching and recommended for students in grades 4-6+ and higher who are learning to write a multi- paragraph essay. Teacher-friendly, kid-friendly, and perfect for homeschool co-ops! Teacher’s Kit includes one Teacher’s Guide with scripted lessons, one student workbook, and six high-quality instructional DVDs that are engaging and enjoyable for children and the teacher.