Well, the surest way to find out is look over your shoulder. If someone is following you, then you qualify as a leader. If you are a blogger, co-op leader, dropshipper, or you’re in charge of the church or county’s homeschool email list and you own a website, you are eligible for our affiliate program. Your leadership matters to those you serve and to the entire homeschool movement. That’s why Here to Help Learning wants to partner with you and pay you too!
As a Here to Help Learning Affiliate you will…
- Earn 15% on all HTHL products. Our average order is between $80-$100.
- Receive monthly payments.
- Celebrate with a sign on bonus of $10 when you reach your first $50 payout.
- Receive an affiliate commission for direct sales from your website. (first affiliate gets the commission)
- Secure a 45-day cookie tracking, meaning that if one of your followers clicks on a link from your site, you are credited with the sale as long as the visitor buys within 45 days.
- May qualify for free or reduced costs on HTHL products!
- Have access to our media library of links and advertisements that you can post via social media, place on your website, or simply share through an email link.
- Collect real-time stats and reporting so you can see what is working on your offers.
- Receive HTHL’s Affiliate Monthly Newsletter on special offers, new products, and the latest links to internet marketing, and blogging tips.
To qualify, a Here to Help Learning affiliate must:
- Be based in the United States.
- Own a homeschool blog or website.
- Have a PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, sign up now.
Ok, Ready to Team Up?
- Read Here to Help Learning’s Affiliate Terms of Service on our application.
- Complete and submit the application. Tell us about yourself. We want to get to know you.
- We will review your application. It may take up to 3-5 days.
- Once approved, open your personal HTHL affiliate account.
- Use and/or review our products and share your experience.
- Start collecting cash.